InCube Renfrewshire – business incubator in Paisley
Our new business incubator for creative retail businesses is here.
InCube is Invest in Renfrewshire’s new business programme to launch and grow creative retail businesses. All our InCube businesses won their places against stiff competition and they’re all making the most of their year in the InCube where they get a broad mix of support, training and advice from industry experts. The incubator gives young businesses a worry-free environment in which they can concentrate on developing their products, services and markets.
Up to 20 businesses will win an InCube place every year. They’ll get a package of support that’s worth more than £11,000 and includes funding and support:
- Start-up office space in bright, newly refurbished & fully equipped premises in Paisley town centre, with free IT and WiFi
- Access to funding
- E-commerce, branding, website & social media support from specialist advisors
- Access to a range of workshops on the “how to” aspects of making your business successful eg marketing, book-keeping, sales, customer service, business growth planning
- Access to free retail space in InCube shop to showcase/sell your own products
- Business advisory support
- Business mentoring within a creative, supportive environment.
- Access to high profile networking events
- Workshops and tuition from industry experts on “how to” essentials such as marketing, book-keeping, sales, customer service and business growth planning
We are a community of creative entrepreneurs working from our base at 27 High Street, Paisley.
Our new shop and retail skills academy is located at 9b Gilmour Street, Paisley. Here you will find goods and products from our InCube businesses and Renfrewshire based guest traders. We look forward to seeing you there!
From InCube Twitter:
- The importance of understanding your clients -with @colinkelly at @BGRenfrewshire workshop at InCube #marketingtips https://t.co/QJ7jtWpafF
- Kicking off our E-mail Marketing workshop with @BGRenfrewshire #digitalboost at InCube https://t.co/BqVndp4fgi
- @dianeeva Done - good luck !
- Calling #designers.Want to start or grow your business in #Renfrewshire? Support & coaching available. Apply now https://t.co/ET8o0YcQzH
- "Inspired to do more & be more by youth of #Renfrewshire" #intrapreneurship in @RenCouncilNews via @TheLensCP https://t.co/KcKRHme8tQ
- A passion for #Paisley - exploring tourism #innovation via #intraprenership at @RenCouncilNews @TheLensCP final https://t.co/IPW7WBPvz2
- Very powerful #pitching from @RenCouncilNews #intrapreneurs at @TheLensCP final https://t.co/iRconx8Xiw
- Launching @TheLensCP final with @RenCouncilNews - first local authority to run #innovation programme #intrapreneurs https://t.co/UXxtQH8ZTj
- @WearEponymous @MaggieMowbray @elizharristweed #collaboration is a wonderful thing - such a great example !
Supporting is in our DNA
InCube was created to help refresh Paisley’s town centre, develop creative businesses in Renfrewshire and stimulate the local economy.
We work together with businesses and our partner organisations to collaborate in a unique and innovative way.
What we’re about
Our vision is to develop businesses as well as contribute to Renfrewshire Council’s strategy.
We have a creative approach to issues. Everything can be solved in many different ways – we look for out-of-the-box solutions.
We use the latest technologies to help businesses develop and grow.
Businesses supported by InCube:
But wait, there’s more
Keep checking back for stories of our businesses, useful information and upcoming exciting events. We will be providing interesting articles on many different topics.
The Invest in Renfrewshire Incubator Hub (InCube) is a fantastic opportunity to launch or grow your own creative business with funding and support from industry specialists and advisors.15th May 2017
Please check our Businesses section to see our new businesses profiles updated. These profiles will be updated with more products’ photos and businesses’ logos soon.12th April 2017
The Retail Academy courses are 4 weeks training in store with 2 week work placement with a high street retailer.9th March 2017
We’re happy to introduce new InCube businesses that officially have started their programme last month. Our website will be soon updated with their profile pages. You can find some...22nd February 2017